Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, April 12, 2020

Fearless


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I'm always afraid the evil one is out to get me...”
Vina/ Medan, Indonesia

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
The Words of Scripture.

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

The Word:

Psalm 3:1-8 KJV
1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
4 I cried unto The Lord with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. Selah.
5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for The Lord sustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongeth unto The Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Psalm 20:6,7 KJV
6 Now know I that The Lord saveth His anointed; He will hear him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.
7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of The Lord our God.

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1-14 KJV
1 The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of The Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of The Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of The Lord, and to enquire in His temple.
5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.
6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto The Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When thou saidst, Seek ye My face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my Salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then The Lord will take me up.
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of The Lord in the land of the living.
14 Wait on The Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on The Lord.

Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.

Psalm 33:18-22 KJV
18 Behold, the eye of The Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy;
19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
20 Our soul waiteth for The Lord: He is our Help and our Shield.
21 For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.
22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Psalm 39:7 KJV
And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Psalm 42:11 KJV
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 46:1-11 KJV
1 God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present Help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of The Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: He uttered His voice, the earth melted.
7 The Lord Of Hosts is with us; The God Of Jacob is our Refuge. Selah.
8 Come, behold the works of The Lord, what desolations He hath made in the earth.
9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire.
10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11 The Lord Of Hosts is with us; The God Of Jacob is our Refuge. Selah.

Psalm 56:3 KJV (D.L. Moody's favorite verse)
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Psalm 71:5 KJV
For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.
3 For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”

Psalm 118:6 KJV
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Psalm 146:5 KJV
Happy is he that hath The God Of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in The Lord his God:

Proverbs 3:24-26 NLT
24 You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly.
25 You need not be afraid of sudden disaster or the destruction that comes upon the wicked,
26 for The Lord is your security..."

Isaiah 12:2-5 KJV
2 Behold, God is my Salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord Jehovah is my Strength and my Song; He also is become my Salvation.
3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise The Lord, call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exalted.
5 Sing unto The Lord; for He hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

Jeremiah 17:7 KJV
Blessed is the man that trusteth in The Lord, and whose hope The Lord is.

Habakkuk 3;17-19 NLT
17 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty,
18 yet I will rejoice in The Lord! I will be joyful in The God Of My Salvation!
19 The Sovereign Lord is my Strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights.

Never Alone
I’ve seen the lightning flashing,
And heard the thunder roll,
I’ve felt sin’s breakers dashing,
Trying to conquer my soul;
I’ve heard the voice of my Savior,
Telling me still to fight on,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

Refrain:
No, never alone,
No, never alone;
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

He died for me on the mountain,
For me they pierced His side,
For me He opened the fountain,
The crimson, cleansing tide;
For me He’s waiting in glory,
Seated upon His throne,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

Author: Unknown ..

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySLs-2pL0S4

Prayer:

Matthew 28:20 KJV
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.