Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Guide - The Lord Our


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste into a new web browser)



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I've never needed anyone to help me, I can always figure things out...”
Ralph/ West Springfield (Holyoke), Massachusetts U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

The Deception Of Self-Direction.

Proverbs 14:12 KJV (16:25)
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Jeremiah 17:9 KJV
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?


Our Guide, Is A Faithful Guide.

Psalm 18:30-32 KJV
30 As for God, His way is perfect: The Word Of The Lord is tried: He is a buckler (Shield) to all those that trust in Him.
31 For who is God save The Lord? or who is A Rock save our God?
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Jeremiah 3:4 NLT
Yet you say to Me,‘Father, you have been My guide since my youth.


Our Guide Knows Well Our Pathway.

Hebrews 4:15 NLT
This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for He faced all of the same testings we do, yet He did not sin.


A Perfect Leader, Through His Own Suffering.

Hebrews 2:10 NLT
God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that He should make Jesus, through His suffering, a perfect leader, fit to bring them into their salvation.


A Leader Who Never Forsakes His People.

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.


Our Lord, Joyfully Directs His People.

Psalm 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.

Psalm 37:23 NLT
The Lord directs the steps of the Godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.


Our Guide Shows Us The Way.

I Peter 2:21 NLT
For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in His steps.

Matthew 7:13,14 KJV
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah

Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty,
Hold me with Thy pow’rful hand.
Bread of heaven, Bread of heaven,
Feed me till I want no more;
Feed me till I want no more.

Open now the crystal fountain,
Whence the healing stream doth flow;
Let the fire and cloudy pillar
Lead me all my journey through.
Strong Deliv’rer, strong Deliv’rer,
Be Thou still my Strength and Shield;
Be Thou still my Strength and Shield.

Lord, I trust Thy mighty power,
Wondrous are Thy works of old;
Thou deliver’st Thine from thralldom,
Who for naught themselves had sold:
Thou didst conquer, Thou didst conquer
Sin and Satan and the grave,
Sin and Satan and the grave.

When I tread the verge of Jordan,
Bid my anxious fears subside;
Death of death and hell’s Destruction,
Land me safe on Canaan’s side.
Songs of praises, songs of praises,
I will ever give to Thee;
I will ever give to Thee.yhhh

Author: William Williams

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=226d7rMiZ2M

Prayer:

Isaiah 45:21,22,25 KJV
21 "...there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me.
22 Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
25 I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

The Lord Our Guide:

Psalm 19:8-11 KJV
8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Psalm 25:4,5,8-10 KJV
4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
5 Lead me in thy Truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will He teach sinners in the way.
9 The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.
10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.

Psalm 73:24 KJV
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Psalm 119:105,130 KJV
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Psalm 143:10 KJV
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy Spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Proverbs 6:23 KJV
For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Proverbs 16:9 KJV
A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

Isaiah 30:21 KJV
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the Way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Isaiah 42:16 KJV
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Luke 1:79 KJV
To give Light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

John 16:13-15 KJV
13 Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify Me: for He shall receive of Mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are Mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of Mine, and shall shew it unto you.

II Corinthians 4:6 KJV
For God, who commanded the Light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:17-19 KJV
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may give unto you the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation in the knowledge of Him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power,

II Peter 1:19 KJV
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; where unto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a Light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the Day Star arise in your hearts:

Is The Lord, your Savior and Guide?

Psalm 18:30-32 KJV
30 As for God, His way is perfect: the word of The LORD is tried: He is a buckler (Shield) to all those that trust in Him.
31 For who is God save The LORD? or who is A Rock save our God?
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Revelation 15:2,3 KJV
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; Just and True are thy ways, thou King of Saints.