Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, September 6, 2018

Tired And Weary



THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
...at work there are these two guys out to get my job, I know christians will have trials but I am tired of all the stuff that comes against you...”
Will/ Cerritos, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Psalm 55:!-23 NLT (For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be accompanied by stringed instruments.)
1 Listen to my prayer, O God. Do not ignore my cry for help!
2 Please listen and answer me, for I am overwhelmed by my troubles.
3 My enemies shout at me, making loud and wicked threats. They bring trouble on me and angrily hunt me down.
4 My heart pounds in my chest. The terror of death assaults me.
5 Fear and trembling overwhelm me, and I can’t stop shaking.
6 Oh, that I had wings like a dove; then I would fly away and rest!
7 I would fly far away to the quiet of the wilderness. Interlude
8 How quickly I would escape— far from this wild storm of hatred.
9 Confuse them, Lord, and frustrate their plans, for I see violence and conflict in the city.
10 Its walls are patrolled day and night against invaders, but the real danger is wickedness within the city.
11 Everything is falling apart; threats and cheating are rampant in the streets.
12 It is not an enemy who taunts me— I could bear that. It is not my foes who so arrogantly insult me— I could have hidden from them.
13 Instead, it is you—my equal, my companion and close friend.
14 What good fellowship we once enjoyed as we walked together to the house of God.
15 Let death stalk my enemies; let the grave swallow them alive, for evil makes its home within them.
16 But I will call on God, and The Lord will rescue me.
17 Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and The Lord hears my voice.
18 He ransoms me and keeps me safe from the battle waged against me, though many still oppose me.
19 God, who has ruled forever, will hear me and humble them. Interlude For my enemies refuse to change their ways; they do not fear God.
20 As for my companion, he betrayed his friends; he broke his promises.
21 His words are as smooth as butter, but in his heart is war.
His words are as soothing as lotion, but underneath are daggers!
22 Give your burdens to The Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the Godly to slip and fall.
23 But you, O God, will send the wicked down to the pit of destruction. Murderers and liars will die young, but I am trusting you to save me.

Promises For The Tired And Weary:

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

II Chronicles 16:9 KJV
For the eyes of The Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.

Nehemiah 8:10 KJV
"... the joy of The Lord is your strength."

Psalm 4:8 KJV
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 18:31,32 KJV
31 For who is God save The Lord? or who is A Rock save our God?
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 55:22 KJV
Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 62:1-8 KJV
1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from Him cometh my Salvation.
2 He only is my Rock and my Salvation; he is my Defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
3 How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.
4 They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him.
6 He only is my Rock and my Salvation: He is my Defence; I shall not be moved.
7 In God is my Salvation and my glory: The Rock of my strength, and my Refuge, is in God.
8 Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a Refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 68:35 KJV
O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is He that giveth strength and power unto His people. Blessed be God.

Psalm 73:26 KJV
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of The Most High will find rest in the shadow of The Almighty.
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make The Lord your refuge, if you make The Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.”

Psalm 105:4 KJV
Seek The Lord, and His strength: seek His face evermore.

Psalm 119:114 KJV
Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy Word.

Psalm 138:3 NLT
As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength.

Isaiah 40:29-31 KJV
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Habakkuk 3:19 NLT
The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights.

Matthew 11:28 KJV
Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 18:31,32 KJV
31 For who is God save The Lord? or who is A Rock save our God?
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Romans 8:26-28 NLT
26 And The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But The Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
27 And The Father who knows all hearts knows what The Spirit is saying, for The Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.
28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.

Romans 12:11 NLT
Never be lazy, but work hard and serve The Lord enthusiastically.

Galatians 6:9 KJV
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Philippians 4:6,7,11-13 KJV
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Colossians 1:28,29 NLT
28 So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ.
29 That’s why I work and struggle so hard, depending on Christ’s mighty power that works within me.

II Thessalonians 3:13 NLT
As for the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good.

Hebrews 4:16 KJV
Let us therefore come boldly unto The Throne Of Grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 12:3,12,13 KJV
3 For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;
13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

I Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Come Unto Me, Ye Weary, And I Will Give Thee Rest.

"Come unto Me, ye weary,
And I will give you rest."
O blessed voice of Jesus,
Which comes to hearts oppressed!
It tells of benediction,
Of pardon, grace, and peace,
Of joy that hath no ending,
Of love that cannot cease.

"Come unto Me, ye wand'rers,
And I will give you Light."
O loving voice of Jesus,
Which comes to cheer the night!
Our hearts were filled with sadness,
And we had lost our way;
But Thou hast brought us gladness
And songs at break of day.

"And whosoever cometh,
I will not cast him out."
O patient love of Jesus,
Which drives away our doubt,
Which, though we be unworthy
Of love so great and free,
Invites us very sinners
To come, dear Lord, to Thee!

Author: W. Chatterton Dix

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aiVosn908

Prayer:

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.