Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, September 13, 2018

Prayer Request: For Shirley:


The Bible Prayer Line – Prayer Request
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Prayer Request: For Shirley:

Please pray for Shirley, a 70 year old Christian lady, who has had cancer and taken chemotherapy, but it has resulted in her having hellish neuropathy in her feet. God knows who Shirley is, and where she is, the question will we pray for her? Our God, hears and answers prayers!

God's Healing Promises:

Exodus 15:26 KJV
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of The Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am The Lord that healeth thee.

Exodus 23:25 KJV
And ye shall serve The Lord your God, and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Deuteronomy 7:15 KJV
And The Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Deuteronomy 32:39 KJV
See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of My hand.

II Chronicles 7:14 KJV
If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Psalm 6:2 NLT
Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.

Psalm 41:3 NLT
The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.

Psalm 103:1-5 NLT
1 Let all that I am praise The Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise His Holy Name.
2 Let all that I am praise The Lord; may I never forget the good things He does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!
Psalm 107:20 KJV He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Psalm 147:3 KJV
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Isaiah 38:16 NLT
Lord, your discipline is good, for it leads to life and health. You restore my health and allow me to live!

Isaiah 53:5 NLT
But He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 NLT
O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone!

Jeremiah 30:17 NLT
I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says The Lord.

Matthew 4:23 KJV
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 8:16,17 KJV
16 When the even was come, they brought unto Him many that were possessed with devils: and He cast out the spirits with His Word, and healed all that were sick:
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Matthew 10:1,8 KJV
1 And when He had called unto Him His twelve disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Matthew 14:14 KJV
And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and He healed their sick.

Mark 7:37 KJV
And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well: He maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.

Luke 9:11 KJV
And the people, when they knew it, followed Him: and He received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.

Luke 10:9,19 KJV
9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom Of God is come nigh unto you.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Acts 4:29,30 KJV
29 "...and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy Word,
30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy Holy Child Jesus.

Acts 10:38 KJV
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with The Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with Him.

II Timothy 4:18 KJV
And The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

James 5:14-16 KJV
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of The Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and The Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I Peter 2:24 NLT
He personally carried our sins in His body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By His wounds you are healed.

III John 1:2 KJV
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Prayer:

Matthew 12:15 KJV
"...and great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all;