Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, September 21, 2018

Indifference


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Our missions funds were only 35% of what they were supposed to be. What has happened?...”
Rebecca/ Florence, Alabama U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
Our world lives in, apathy, indifference, cynicism, and mistrust.

Apathy:
Absence or suppression of passion, emotion, or excitement.
lack of interest in or concern for things that others find moving or exciting.
(Dictionary.com)

Indifference:
lack of interest or concern.
unimportance; little or no concern.
(Dictionary.com)

Cynicism:
An attitude of scornful or jaded negativity, especially a general distrust of the integrity or professed motives of others:
A scornfully or jadedly negative comment or act.
(The Free Dictionary.Com)

Mistrust:
To have no trust or confidence in : suspect.
To doubt the truth, validity, or effectiveness.
surmise
(Merriam-webster.com)

One does not need to ask any young person today, if they believe in government to help solve their problems.

Does the man on the street believe that the church has the answers for his life, “no”, he will respond.
Cynicism, doubt and skepticism have flooded the minds of many.
What's the answer?

Psalm 90:12 KJV
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Psalm 141:4 KJV
Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.

Proverbs 24:12 NLT
Don’t excuse yourself by saying, “Look, we didn’t know.” For God understands all hearts, and He sees you. He who guards your soul knows you knew. He will repay all people as their actions deserve.

Philippians 4:7 KJV
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:15 KJV
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts..."

1 Peter 3:15 KJV
But sanctify The Lord God in your hearts..."

We must constantly be guarding our hearts against the evil thinking of this world.

Leviticus 20:7 KJV
Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am The Lord your God.

I Peter 1:15 KJV
But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

I Peter 1:16 KJV
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Prayer:

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Ezekiel 36:26,27 NLT
26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.
27 And I will put My Spirit in you so that you will follow My decrees and be careful to obey My regulations.