Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Bible Lesson: Conversations With Jesus: Protection From Satan And Sin.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Conversations With Jesus: Protection From Satan And Sin.

Bible Text:

John 8:31-59 NLT

Bible Topic:

John 8:31-59 NLT
Jesus and Abraham

John 8:31-59 NLT
31 Jesus said to the people who believed in Him, “You are truly My disciples if you remain faithful to My teachings.
32 And you will know The Truth, and The Truth will set you free.”
33 “But we are descendants of Abraham,” they said. “We have never been slaves to anyone. What do you mean, ‘You will be set free’?”
34 Jesus replied, “I tell you The Truth, everyone who sins is a slave of sin.
35 A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son is part of the family forever.
36 So if The Son sets you free, you are truly free.
37 Yes, I realize that you are descendants of Abraham. And yet some of you are trying to kill Me because there’s no room in your hearts for My message.
38 I am telling you what I saw when I was with My Father. But you are following the advice of your father.”
39 “Our father is Abraham!” they declared. “No,” Jesus replied, “for if you were really the children of Abraham, you would follow his example.
40 Instead, you are trying to kill Me because I told you The Truth, which I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.
41 No, you are imitating your real father.” They replied, “We aren’t illegitimate children! God Himself is our true Father.”
42 Jesus told them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, because I have come to you from God. I am not here on My own, but He sent Me.
43 Why can’t you understand what I am saying? It’s because you can’t even hear Me!
44 For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated The Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.
45 So when I tell The Truth, you just naturally don’t believe Me!
46 Which of you can truthfully accuse Me of sin? And since I am telling you The Truth, why don’t you believe Me?
47 Anyone who belongs to God listens gladly to the words of God. But you don’t listen because you don’t belong to God.”
48 The people retorted, “You Samaritan devil! Didn’t we say all along that you were possessed by a demon?”
49 “No,” Jesus said, “I have no demon in Me. For I honor My Father—and you dishonor Me.
50 And though I have no wish to glorify Myself, God is going to glorify Me. He is The True Judge.
51 I tell you The Truth, anyone who obeys My teaching will never die!”
52 The people said, “Now we know you are possessed by a demon. Even Abraham and the prophets died, but you say, ‘Anyone who obeys My teaching will never die!’
53 Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”
54 Jesus answered, “If I want glory for Myself, it doesn’t count. But it is My Father who will glorify Me. You say, ‘He is our God,’
55 but you don’t even know Him. I know Him. If I said otherwise, I would be as great a liar as you! But I do know Him and obey Him.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to My coming. He saw it and was glad.”
57 The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?”
58 Jesus answered, “I tell you The Truth, before Abraham was even born, I am!”
59 At that point they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus was hidden from them and left the Temple.

Our Precious Savior, from the temptation in the desert to the cross, tempted and oppressed by satan, and yet our most Precious Savior, was faithful until the end, for He was protected, and so can we be as we live, for Him!

Protection From Satan And Sin:

Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

II Samuel 22:3,4 NLT
2“...The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Savior;
3 my God is my Rock, in whom I find protection. He is my Shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.
He is my Refuge, my Savior, the one who saves me from violence.
4 I called on The Lord, who is worthy of praise, and He saved me from my enemies.

Psalm 5:11 KJV
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Psalm 12:5 NLT
The Lord replies, “I have seen violence done to the helpless, and I have heard the groans of the poor. Now I will rise up to rescue them, as they have longed for Me to do.”

Psalm 20:1 KJV
The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of The God Of Jacob defend thee;

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 34:19 KJV
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but The Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 57:1 KJV
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psalm 59:1 KJV
Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.

Psalm 121:1-8 NLT
I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there?
2 My help comes from The Lord, who made heaven and earth!
3 He will not let you stumble; The One who watches over you will not slumber.
4 Indeed, He who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps.
5 The Lord Himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
6 The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night.
7 The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life.
8 The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.

Psalm 138:7 KJV
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Psalm 140:4 KJV
Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

John 10:28-30 KJV
28 And I give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.
29 My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.
30 I and My Father are one.

I Corinthians 10:13 NLT
The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you can endure.

I Thessalonians 5:23,24 KJV
23 And the very God Of Peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it.

II Thessalonians 3:3 NLT
But The Lord is faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.

Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him by The Blood Of The Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

God Will Take Care Of You

Be not dismayed whate’er betide,
God will take care of you;
Beneath His wings of love abide,
God will take care of you.

Chorus:
God will take care of you,
Through every day, o’er all the way;
He will take care of you,
God will take care of you.

Through days of toil when heart doth fail,
God will take care of you;
When dangers fierce your path assail,
God will take care of you.

All you may need He will provide,
God will take care of you;
Nothing you ask will be denied,
God will take care of you.

No matter what may be the test,
God will take care of you;
Lean, weary one, upon His breast,
God will take care of you.

Author: Civilla D. Martin

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijytLs96yig

Prayer:

John 6:37,40,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
40 And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth The Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting Life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.