Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Bible Lesson: Conversations With Jesus: The Light Of The World, Jesus Christ.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Conversations With Jesus: The Light Of The World, Jesus Christ.

Bible Text:

John 8:12-30 KJV

Bible Topic:

John 8:12-30 KJV
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am The Light Of The World: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have The Light Of Life.
13 The Pharisees therefore said unto Him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of Myself, yet My record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
16 And yet if I judge, My judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and The Father that sent Me.
17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
18 I am one that bear witness of Myself, and The Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me.
19 Then said they unto Him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know Me, nor My Father: if ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also.
20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as He taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on Him; for His hour was not yet come.
21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go My way, and ye shall seek Me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
22 Then said the Jews, Will He kill Himself? because He saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
23 And He said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.
25 Then said they unto Him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but He that sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him.
27 They understood not that He spake to them of The Father.
28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up The Son Of Man, then shall ye know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things.
29 And He that sent Me is with Me: The Father hath not left Me alone; for I do always those things that please Him.
30 As He spake these words, many believed on Him.

The Light Of The World:

Psalm 18:28 KJV
You Light a lamp for me. The Lord, my God, Lights up my darkness.

Psalm 27:1 KJV
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 36:9 KJV
For with thee is The Fountain Of Life: in thy Light shall we see Light.

Psalm 104:1,2 KJV
1 Bless The Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honor and majesty.
2 Who coverest thyself with Light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

Psalm 119:105,130 KJV
105 Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.
130 The entrance of thy Words giveth Light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Isaiah 9:2 KJV
The people that walked in darkness have seen A Great Light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath The Light shined.

Isaiah 60:1,19,20 KJV
1 Arise, shine; for thy Light is come, and the glory of The Lord is risen upon thee.
19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but The Lord shall be unto thee an Everlasting Light, and thy God thy glory.
20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for The Lord shall be thine Everlasting Light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Daniel 9:22 KJV
He revealeth the deep and secret things: He knoweth what is in the darkness, and The Light dwelleth with Him.

Matthew 4:16 KJV
The people which sat in darkness saw great Light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death Light is sprung up.

Matthew 17:1,2 KJV
1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
2 And was transfigured before them: and His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as The Light.

Luke 1:78,79 NLT
78 Because of God’s tender mercy, The Morning Light from heaven is about to break upon us,
79 to give Light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace.”

Luke 2:29,32 KJV (Simeon, sees the baby Jesus)
29 “Sovereign Lord,
32 He is a Light to reveal God to the nations, and He is The Glory of your people Israel!”

John 1:4,5,9 KJV (Jesus)
4 In Him was Life; and The Life was The Light Of Men.
5 And The Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
9 That was The True Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

John 3:19 KJV
And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.

John 9:5 KJV
As long as I am in the world, I am The Light Of The World.

John 12:35,36,46 KJV
35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is The Light with you. Walk while ye have The Light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
36 While ye have Light, believe in The Light, that ye may be the children of Light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide Himself from them.
46 I am come A Light into the world, that whosoever believeth on Me should not abide in darkness.

Acts 26:13-15 KJV
13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a Light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou Me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And He said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

Romans 13:12 KJV
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of Light.

II Corinthians 4:4,6 NLT
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious Light of The Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
6 For God, who said, “Let there be Light in the darkness,” has made this Light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:14 NLT
for The Light makes everything visible. This is why it is said,
Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you Light.”

I Thessalonians 5:5 KJV
Ye are all the children of Light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

I Timothy 6:16 KJV
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in The Light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

I Peter 2:9 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous Light;

II Peter 1:19 KJV
We have also a more sure Word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a Light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and The Day Star arise in your hearts:

I John 1:5 KJV
This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is Light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

I John 2:8 KJV
Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past, and The True Light now shineth.

Revelation 21:23 KJV
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and The Lamb is The Light thereof.

Spiritual Darkness:

Matthew 6:23 KJV
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

John 3:19 KJV
And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.

Romans 13:12 KJV
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of Light.

Ephesians 5:11 KJV
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Ephesians 6:12 KJV
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

1 John 1:6 KJV
If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not The Truth:

1 John 2:11 KJV
But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Those who dwell in darkness, are lost. Some have never heard the gospel, some having heard, have rejected it, still others, spiritually dead in dark repetitive rote tradition.

Matthew 6:7 KJV
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

First Church Of Spiritual Darkness

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The Remedy For Darkness:

John 3:16-21 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of The Only Begotten Son Of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth The Light, neither cometh to The Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth Truth cometh to The Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The Light Of The World Is Jesus

The whole world was lost in the darkness of sin,
The Light of the world is Jesus!
Like sunshine at noonday, His glory shone in;
The Light of the world is Jesus!

Chorus:
Come to The Light, ’tis shining for thee;
Sweetly The Light has dawned upon me;
Once I was blind, but now I can see:
The Light of the world is Jesus!

No darkness have we who in Jesus abide;
The Light of the world is Jesus!
We walk in The Light when we follow our Guide!
The Light of the world is Jesus!

Ye dwellers in darkness with sin-blinded eyes,
The Light of the world is Jesus!
Go, wash at His bidding, and Light will arise;
The Light of the world is Jesus!

No need of the sunlight in Heaven we’re told;
The Light of the world is Jesus!
The Lamb is The Light in the city of gold,
The Light of the world is Jesus!

Author: Philip P. Bliss

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wwolCTuMTM

Prayer:

Isaiah 55:6 KJV
Seek ye The Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near:

John 1;12,13 KJV
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.