Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, July 6, 2018

Evil - Fear No

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Are we supposed to fear the devil?..”
Travis/ Zanesville, Ohio U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

We are to show a measure of respect, as was seen in the archangel's talk with the devil.

Jude 1:9 KJV
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Be that as it may, the truth is....

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Fear Not:

Deuteronomy 3:22 KJV
Ye shall not fear them: for The Lord your God He shall fight for you.

Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1 KJV
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my Life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 34:4,7 KJV
4 I sought The Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
7 The Angel Of The Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present Help in trouble.

Psalm 55:22 KJV
Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 56:3 KJV
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Psalm 91:1-16 KJV
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of The most High shall abide under the shadow of The Almighty.
2 I will say of The Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His Truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made The Lord, which is my refuge, even The Most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because He hath set His love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

Psalm 94:19 NLT
When doubts filled my mind, your Comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Psalm 118:6,7 KJV
6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
7 The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.

Proverbs 12:25 NLT
Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.

Proverbs 29:25 KJV
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in The Lord shall be safe.

Isaiah 35:4 NLT
Say to those with fearful hearts,“Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you.”

Isaiah 41:10,13,14 KJV
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
13 For I The Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith The Lord, and thy Redeemer, The Holy One Of Israel.

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..."

Zephaniah 3:17 KJV
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.

Matthew 6:34 KJV
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Matthew 10:28 KJV
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Mark 4:39,40 KJV
39 And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And He said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

Mark 5:36 KJV
As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

Mark 6:50 NLT
They were all terrified when they saw Him. But Jesus spoke to them at once. “Don’t be afraid,” He said. “Take courage! I am here!”

Luke 12:22-26 NLT
22 Then, turning to His disciples, Jesus said, “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food to eat or enough clothes to wear.
23 For life is more than food, and your body more than clothing.
24 Look at the ravens. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to Him than any birds!
25 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?
26 And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 8:38,39 KJV
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I Timothy 6:11 KJV
But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, Godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

I Peter 3:14 KJV
But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats.

I Peter 5:6,7 KJV
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Revelation 1:17,18 KJV
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am The First And The Last:
18 I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

I John 4:4,18 KJV
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Love Lifted Me

I was sinking deep in sin, far from the peaceful shore,
Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more,
But the Master of the sea heard my despairing cry,
From the waters lifted me, now safe am I.

Refrain:
Love lifted me!
Love lifted me!
When nothing else could help,
Love lifted me!

All my heart to Him I give, ever to Him I’ll cling,
In His blessed presence live, ever His praises sing,
Love so mighty and so true, merits my soul’s best songs,
Faithful, loving service, too, to Him belongs.

Souls in danger, look above, Jesus completely saves,
He will lift you by His love, out of the angry waves;
He’s the Master of the sea, billows His will obey,
He your Savior wants to be, be saved today.

Author: James Rowe

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18IB_TNDE6Y

Prayer:

Philippians 4:6,7 NLT
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

John 1:12,13 NLT
12 But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God.
13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.