Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, May 5, 2018

Trusted - The Most And The Least

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Questions Answered:
“...I took my car into the garage for a 39.95 tune up, but when I came to get the car the bill was over $58.00, isn't there honest and integrity anywhere any more?...
Benny/ Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Here is what the Apostle Paul said of his day....

Philippians 2:14-16 NLT
14 Do everything without complaining and arguing,
15 so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people.
16 Hold firmly to The Word Of Life; then, on the day of Christ’s return, I will be proud that I did not run the race in vain and that my work was not useless.

Here is Forbes, current list of …

The Most And Least Trusted.

Nurses 82%

Military Officers 71%

Grade School Teachers 66%

Medical Doctors 65%

Pharmacists 62%

Police Officers 56%

Judges 43%

Clergy 42%

Bankers 25%

Newspaper Reporters 25%

Local Officeholders 24%

TV Reporters 23%

Lawyers 18%

Business Executives 16%

Lobbyists 8%

Forbes Statista

Our Trustworthy God:

II Samuel 7:28 CEV
Lord All-Powerful, you are God. You have promised me some very good things, and you can be trusted to do what you promise

Psalm 9:10 KJV
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 13:5 KJV
But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalm 19:7 KJV
The Law Of The Lord is perfect, converting the soul: The Testimony Of The Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

Psalm 20:7 KJV
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of The Lord our God.

Psalm 21:7 KJV
For the king trusteth in The Lord, and through the mercy of
The Most High he shall not be moved.

Psalm 22:4,5 KJV
4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

Psalm 31:14 KJV
But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God.

Psalm 56:3 KJV
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Psalm 84:12 KJV
O Lord Of Hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

Psalm 111:7 NLT
All He does is just and good, and all His commandments are trustworthy.

Psalm 119:160 KJV
Thy Word is True from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Psalm 121:3 KJV
2 My help cometh from The Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer (allow) thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Psalm 125:1 KJV
They that trust in The Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

Proverbs 3:5,6 KJV
5 Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Isaiah 43:2,3 KJV
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord Thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, Thy Savior

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

James 1:17 KJV
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from The Father Of Lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Revelation 21:5 KJV
And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are True and Faithful.

Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus

’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
And to know, “Thus saith The Lord!”

Chorus:
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er;
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!

Oh, how sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to trust His cleansing blood;
And in simple faith to plunge me
’Neath the healing, cleansing flood!

Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just from sin and self to cease;
Just from Jesus simply taking
Life and rest, and joy and peace.

I’m so glad I learned to trust Thee,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
And I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt be with me to the end.

Author: Louisa M. R. Stead, 1882

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0muJpD1lGbE

Prayer:

Isaiah 25:9 NLT
In that day the people will proclaim, “This is our God! We trusted in Him, and He saved us! This is
The Lord, in whom we trusted. Let us rejoice in the salvation He brings!”