Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, May 5, 2018

Direction

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Questions Answered:
“Everyone seems to have their life somewhat organized, but mine is so aimless, I don't know how I should go...”
Sherry/ Brownsville, Texas U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Godly Direction, Given To His Children:

Psalm 19:8-11 KJV
8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Psalm 25:4,5,8-10 KJV
4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
5 Lead me in thy Truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will He teach sinners in the way.
9 The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.
10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and Truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.

Psalm 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.

Psalm 37:23 KJV
The steps of a good man are ordered by The LORD: and He delighteth in his way.

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.

Psalm 73:24 KJV
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Psalm 119:105,130 KJV
105 Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.
130 The entrance of thy Words giveth Light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Psalm 143:10 KJV
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy Spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Proverbs 6:23 KJV
For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is Light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of Life:

Proverbs 16:9 KJV
A man's heart deviseth his way: but The LORD directeth his steps.

Isaiah 30:21 KJV
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the Way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Isaiah 42:16 KJV
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness Light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Luke 1:79 KJV
To give Light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

John 16:13-15 KJV
13 Howbeit when He, The Spirit Of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all Truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify Me: for He shall receive of Mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that The Father hath are Mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of Mine, and shall shew it unto you.

II Corinthians 4:6 KJV
For God, who commanded The Light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give
The Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:17-19 KJV
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Father Of Glory, may give unto you
The Spirit Of Wisdom And Revelation in the knowledge of Him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power,

II Peter 1:19 KJV
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; where unto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a Light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and The Day Star arise in your hearts:

If we are God's faithful children, The Lord has promised to lead us in the way.

Psalm 18:30-32 KJV
30 As for God, His way is perfect: The Word Of The LORD is tried: He is a buckler (Shield) to all those that trust in Him.
31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a Rock save our God?
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Revelation 15:2,3 KJV
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; Just and True are thy ways, thou King of Saints.

Follow, I Will Follow Thee

Jesus call me, I must follow, Follow Him today
When His tender voice is pleading How can I delay?

Chorus:
Follow, I will follow Thee, my Lord, Follow every passing day.
My tomorrows are all known to Thee, Thou wilt lead me all the way.

Jesus calls me, I must follow, Follow every hour
Know the blessing of His presence, Fullness of His pow'r

Jesus calls me, I must follow, Follow Him alway;
When my Savior goes before me I can never stray

Author: Margaret W. Brown
Author: Howard L. Brown

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6xquKs-wi0

Prayer:

John 6:37,40,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
40 And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth The Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting Life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.