Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, May 5, 2018

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: The Lord's Presence Promised To Worshipers.

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: The Lord's Presence Promised To Worshipers.

Bible Text:

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

The Lord's Request:

For where two or three are gathered together in My name

The Lord's Promise:

there am I in the midst of them.


The Presence Of The Lord:

Exodus 33:14 KJV (The Lord's promise to Moses)
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 23:4,6 KJV
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 139:1-18 KJV
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Psalm 140:13 KJV
Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 57:15 KJV
For thus saith The High And Lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Jeremiah 23:23,24 KJV
23 Am I a God at hand, saith The Lord, and not a God afar off?
24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith The Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith The Lord.

Matthew 28:20 NKJV
Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

John 14:16-18,23 KJV
16 And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;
17 Even The Spirit Of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My Words: and My Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Acts 17:28 NLT
For in Him we live and move and exist. As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’

I Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that The Spirit Of God dwelleth in you?

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I John 4:12,16 NLT
12 No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and His love is brought to full expression in us.
16 We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in His love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.

Revelation 21:3 KJV
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.


Never Alone

I’ve seen the lightning flashing,
And heard the thunder roll,
I’ve felt sin’s breakers dashing,
Trying to conquer my soul;
I’ve heard the voice of my Savior,
Telling me still to fight on,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

Chorus:
No, never alone,
No, never alone;
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

The world’s fierce winds are blowing,
Temptation’s sharp and keen,
I have a peace in knowing
My Savior stands between—
He stands to shield me from danger,
When earthly friends are gone,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

When in affliction’s valley
I’m treading the road of care,
My Savior helps me to carry
My cross when heavy to bear,
Though all around me is darkness,
Earthly joys all flown;
My Savior whispers His promise,
“I never will leave thee alone.”

He died for me on the mountain,
For me they pierced His side,
For me He opened the fountain,
The crimson, cleansing tide;
For me He’s waiting in glory,
Seated upon His throne,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

Anonymous: pub.1895

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrAhLb000y8

Prayer:

I John 5:1,11-13 KJV
1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is The Christ has become a child of God..."
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us Eternal Life, and this Life is in His Son.
12 He that hath The Son hath Life; and he that hath not The Son Of God hath not Life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of The Son Of God; that ye may know that ye have Eternal Life, and that ye may believe on the name of The Son Of God.