Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Security In Jesus Christ

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Questions Answered:
“... two of my close friends have been taken away, this has left me devastated...”
Carol/ Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Our security, is not to be found in the wealth, friendships, positions, etc, etc. of this world, but in ...

Hebrews 13:8 KJV
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Security In The Lord:

Deuteronomy 33:26,27 KJV
26 There is none like unto The God Of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in His excellency on the sky.
27 The Eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms..."

Job 11:13,17-20 NLT
13 “If only you would prepare your heart and lift up your hands to Him in prayer!
17 Your life will be brighter than the noonday. Even darkness will be as bright as morning.
18 Having hope will give you courage. You will be protected and will rest in safety.
19 You will lie down unafraid, and many will look to you for help.
20 But the wicked will be blinded. They will have no escape. Their only hope is death.”

Psalm 23:1 KJV
The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present Help in trouble.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of The Most High will find rest in the shadow of The Almighty.
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make The Lord your refuge, if you make The Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long Life and give them My salvation.”

Psalm 112:6,7 NLT
6 "...Those who are righteous will be long remembered.
7 They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust The Lord to care for them.

Psalm 118:6,7 NLT
6 The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?
7 Yes, The Lord is for me; He will help me. I will look in triumph at those who hate me.

Psalm 121:3-5 KJV
3 He will not suffer (allow) thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, He that keepeth Israel (God's People) shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is thy Keeper: The Lord is thy Shade upon thy right hand.

Proverbs 3:24 NLT
You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly.

Isaiah 54:17 KJV
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of The Lord, and their righteousness is of Me, saith The Lord.

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

John 10:27-29 KJV
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me:
28 And I give unto them eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.
29 My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.

John 17:12 KJV
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest Me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Romans 8:35-39 KJV
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 4:19 KJV
But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

II Timothy 1:12 KJV
"... for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

Hebrews 7:25 KJV
Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He (Jesus Christ) ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 13:5,6 NLT
5 Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
6 So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my Helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”

I Peter 1:3-5 NLT
3 All praise to God, The Father Of Our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by His great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation,
4 and we have a priceless inheritance—an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.
5 And through your faith, God is protecting you by His power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see.

I Peter 3:13 KJV
And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

A Mighty Fortress Is Our God

A mighty fortress is our God, a bulwark never failing;
Our helper He, amid the flood of mortal ills prevailing:
For still our ancient foe doth seek to work us woe;
His craft and pow’r are great, and, armed with cruel hate,
On earth is not his equal.

Did we in our own strength confide, our striving would be losing,
Were not the right Man on our side, the Man of God’s own choosing:
Dost ask who that may be? Christ Jesus, it is He;
Lord Sabaoth, His Name, from age to age the same,
And He must win the battle.

And though this world, with devils filled, should threaten to undo us,
We will not fear, for God hath willed His truth to triumph through us;
The Prince of Darkness grim, we tremble not for him;
His rage we can endure, for lo, his doom is sure,
One little word shall fell him.

That word above all earthly pow’rs, no thanks to them, abideth;
The Spirit and the gifts are ours through Him Who with us sideth;
Let goods and kindred go, this mortal life also;
The body they may kill: God’s truth abideth still,
His kingdom is forever.

Author: Martin Luther, ca.1529
tr. by Frederick H. Hedge, 1853

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XUYZoguhEQ

Prayer:

Philippians 1:6 KJV
Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Lamentations 3:23 KJV
"...Great is thy faithfulness.