Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, March 4, 2018

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To Those Who Suffer For Their Faith

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To Those Who Suffer For Their Faith

Bible Text:

II Timothy 2:11,12 KJV
11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with Him, we shall also live with Him:
12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with Him: if we deny Him, He also will deny us:

The Lord's Request:

It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with Him
If we suffer,

The Lord's Promise:

we shall also live with Him:
we shall also reign with Him:

if we deny Him,
He also will deny us:

For Those Who Suffer Torment And Martyrdom For Their Faith:

Proverbs 29:27 NLT
The righteous despise the unjust; the wicked despise the godly.

Matthew 5:11,12 KJV
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 10:21-25,28 KJV
21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till The Son Of Man be come.
24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called The Master Of The House Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of His household?
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 16:24-26 KJV
24 Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for My sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 24:9 NLT
Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are My followers.

John 15:18,20,21 KJV
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you.
20 Remember The Word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for My name's sake, because they know not Him that sent Me.

John 16:1-3 KJV
1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known
The Father, nor Me.

II Timothy 3:12 KJV
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

I Peter 4:14-16 KJV
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for
The Spirit Of Glory And Of God resteth upon you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Anywhere With Jesus

Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go,
Anywhere He leads me in this world below;
Anywhere without Him dearest joys would fade;
Anywhere with Jesus I am not afraid.

Refrain:
Anywhere, anywhere! Fear I cannot know;
Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go.

Anywhere with Jesus I am not alone;
Other friends may fail me, He is still my own;
Though His hand may lead me over drearest ways,
Anywhere with Jesus is a house of praise.

Anywhere with Jesus I need fear no ill,
Though temptations gather round my pathway still;
He Himself was tempted that He might help me;
Anywhere with Jesus I may victor be.

Anywhere with Jesus, over land and sea,
Telling souls in darkness of salvation free;
Ready as He summons me to go or stay,
Anywhere with Jesus when He points the way.

Anywhere with Jesus I can go to sleep,
When the dark’ning shadows round about me creep,
Knowing I shall waken nevermore to roam;
Anywhere with Jesus will be home, sweet home.

Authors: Jessie B. Pounds, 1887
  1. 3-4 by Helen C. Alexander, 1910
Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxPs2k0GX44

Prayer:

Isaiah 45:22 KJV
Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.