Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, December 30, 2017

Service - Spiritual

 
The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I would like to do something but I don't know just what I can do...”
Kathy/ Springfield, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

This questions is said by so many, “What can I do?” Our Lord calls “all,” His children to Christian Service, without exception!

So, what is thee answer then, we find it in The Word Of God!

Service – Spiritual:

II Chronicles 28:14,15 NLT
14 So the warriors released the prisoners and handed over the plunder in the sight of the leaders and all the people.
15 Then the four men just mentioned by name came forward and distributed clothes from the plunder to the prisoners who were naked. They provided clothing and sandals to wear, gave them enough food and drink, and dressed their wounds with olive oil. They put those who were weak on donkeys and took all the prisoners back to their own people in Jericho, the city of palms. Then they returned to Samaria.

Job 29:15,16 KJV
15 I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.
16 I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.

Proverbs 31:20 KJV
She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

Isaiah 50:4 KJV
The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: He wakeneth morning by morning, He wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Matthew 10:42 KJV
And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Matthew 25:34-40 KJV
34 Then shall The King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungered, and ye gave Me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took Me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed Me: I was sick, and ye visited Me: I was in prison, and ye came unto Me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And The King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me.

Luke 10:33-37 KJV (See the whole story- verses 25-37)
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

John 12:26 KJV
If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be: if any man serve Me, him will My Father honor.

I Corinthians 16:15,16 NLT
15 You know that Stephanas and his household were the first of the harvest of believers in Greece, and they are spending their lives in service to God’s people. I urge you, dear brothers and sisters,
16 to submit to them and others like them who serve with such devotion.

Galatians 6:2,10 KJV
2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Ephesians 6:6-8 KJV
6 Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart.
7 Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for The Lord rather than for people.
8 Remember that The Lord will reward each one of us for the good we do, whether we are slaves or free.

Philippians 4:3 KJV
And I entreat thee also, true yoke fellow, help those women which labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellow laborers, whose names are in The Book Of Life.

Colossians 3:23,24 KJV
23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to The Lord, and not unto men;
24 Knowing that of The Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve The Lord Christ.

I Thessalonians 1:2,3 NLT
2 We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly.
3 As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I Timothy 6:18 NLT
Tell them to use their money to do good. They should be rich in good works and generous to those in need, always being ready to share with others.

Hebrews 10:24 NLT
Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.

Be sure to see the blog posting.... Spiritual Gift .

Any dedicated Christian, will find numerous ways to do The Lord's work, if they but sincerely wait upon The Lord and ask.

Prayer:

Matthew 5:16 KJV
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

James 2:14-17 KJV
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Mark 3:35 KJV
For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is My brother, and My sister, and mother.