Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, December 23, 2017

Nearness

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.



Bible Questions Answered:..
...I don't feel near to god or anyone is this what others feel?...”
Eric/ Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

We do not walk by feelings, but by faith. The fact is our Lord, forgives us our sins, according to His Word, and is always with us!

Faithful Savior:

Psalm 103:10 KJV
He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 53:12 KJV
Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He hath poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Matthew 9:2 KJV
"...be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee."

John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

John 3:16,36 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.
36 He that believeth on The Son hath everlasting Life: and he that believeth not The Son shall not see Life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:24 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting Life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto Life.

Acts 16:31 KJV
And they said, Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Romans 5:1 KJV
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 8:1 KJV
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after The Spirit.

Hebrews 7:25 KJV
Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.

I John 1:9 KJV
If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I John 5:13 KJV
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of
The Son Of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal Life, and that ye may believe on the name of The Son Of God.

The One who forgives and cleanses us, is always with us!

Nearness Of Our Lord:

Psalm 16:8 KJV
I have set The Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 34:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 145:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in Truth.

Jeremiah 23:23 KJV
Am I a God at hand, saith The Lord, and not a God afar off?

Acts 17:27 KJV
That they should seek The Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us:

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Near My God To Thee

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

Refrain

Nearer, my God, to Thee,
Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone.
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God to Thee.

Refrain

There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

Refrain

Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

Refrain

Author: Sarah F. Adams 1805-1848
Music: Lowell Mason, 1792-1872

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNgF8rOYVQQ

Prayer:

John 6:37,40,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
40 And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth The Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting Life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.

James 4:8 KJV
Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you..."