Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hindrances - Spiritual

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Questions Answered:
“...when I try to do good things, seems like I'm blocked here and blocked there and I eventually give up...”
Raleigh/ Strasburg, Virginia U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Anything done for The Lord, will meet with spiritual hindrances!

Hindrances By The Enemy:

Genesis 3:4,5 NLT (Tempts)
4 “You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman.
5 “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, knowing both good and evil.”

Matthew 4:1 KJV
Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Job 1:9-11 NLT (Slander)
9 Satan replied to The Lord, “Yes, but Job has good reason to fear God.
10 You have always put a wall of protection around him and his home and his property. You have made him prosper in everything he does. Look how rich he is!
11 But reach out and take away everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face!”

Job 2:7 NLT (Sickness)
So Satan left The Lord’s presence, and he struck Job with terrible boils from head to foot.

Zechariah 3:1,2 NLT (Opposition)
1 Then the angel showed me Joshua the high priest standing before The Angel Of The Lord. The Accuser, Satan, was there at the Angel’s right hand, making accusations against Joshua. 2 And The Lord said to Satan, “I, The Lord, reject your accusations, Satan. Yes, The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebukes you. This man is like a burning stick that has been snatched from the fire.”

Matthew 13:19 KJV (Faith Killer)
When any one heareth The Word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Matthew 13:38 KJV (Sows evil seed.)
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
 
Luke 9:42 KJV (Binds, body and soul)
As the boy came forward, the demon knocked him to the ground and threw him into a violent convulsion. But Jesus rebuked the evil[h] spirit and healed the boy. Then he gave him back to his father.

John 8:44 KJV (Liar)
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in The Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 13:32 KJV (Drives, unregenerate men to sin.)
And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray Him;

Hebrews 12:1,2 KJV (Worldly Cares)
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus The Author And Finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at The Right Hand Of The Throne Of God.

I Peter 5:8,9 KJV (Preys upon mankind.)
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Take heart child of God, our Lord is our helper!

Our Helper Is The Lord:

Psalm 28:7,8 KJV
7 The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
8 The Lord is their Strength, and He is the saving Strength of His anointed.

Psalm 40:17 NLT
As for me, since I am poor and needy let The Lord keep me in His thoughts. You are my Helper and my Savior. O my God, do not delay.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 50:9 KJV
Behold, The Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

Hebrews 13:6 KJV
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I am On The Battlefield For My Lord

Refrain:
I am on the battlefield for my Lord,
I'm on the battlefield for my Lord;
And I promised Him that I would serve Him till I die.
I am on the battlefield for my Lord.

I was alone and idle,
I was a sinner too,
I heard a voice from heaven
Say there is work to do,
I took the Master's hand,
And I joined the Christian band,
I'm on the battlefield for my Lord. [Refrain]

I left my friends and kindred
Bound for the Promised Land,
The grace of God upon me,
The Bible in my hand,
In distant lands I trod,
Crying sinner come to God,
I'm on the battlefield for my Lord. [Refrain]

Now when I met my Savior,
I met Him with a smile,
He healed my wounded Spirit,
And owned me as His child,
Around the throne of grace,
He appoints my soul a place,
I'm on the battlefield for my Lord. [Refrain]

Authors: E.V. Banks/ Sylvanna Bell

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlQGJ72-epk

Prayer:

Romans 1:16 KJV
For I am not ashamed of The Gospel Of Christ: for it is The Power Of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 5:7,8 KJV
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but The Gift Of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Romans 10:9, 10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.