Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, December 2, 2017

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To The One Who Is A Overcomer.

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To The One Who Is A Overcomer.

Bible Text:

Revelation 2:7-17 KJV
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of The Tree Of Life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith The First and The Last, which was dead, and is Alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a Crown Of Life.
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith He which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast My name, and hast not denied My faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The Lord's Request:
14 “...I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

The Lord's Promise:
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of The Tree Of Life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Overcomers:

John 1:5 ESV
The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 12:21 KJV
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

I John 2:13,14 KJV
13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known Him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known Him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and The Word Of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

I John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

I John 5:4,5 KJV
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is The Son Of God?

Revelation 2:7,11,17,26 KJV
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of The Tree Of Life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5,12,21 KJV
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of The Book Of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.

Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him by The Blood Of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 21:7 KJV
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.

We may be overcomers, not through our own might, or power, but through our God.

 Zechariah 4:6 KJV
"...‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says The Lord Almighty.

Romans 8:35-39 KJV
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

II Corinthians 12:9 KJV
And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Endurance:

Matthew 24:13 KJV
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 13:13 KJV
And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Hebrews 3:14 NLT
For if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when we first believed, we will share in all that belongs to Christ.

I Corinthians 9:24-27 KJV
24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

II Timothy 4:7 KJV
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

James 1:12 KJV
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the Crown Of Life, which The Lord hath promised to them that love Him.

Hebrews 12:1,2 KJV
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus The Author And Finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at The Right Hand Of The Throne Of God.

Prayer:

Luke 10:19 KJV
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Oh, Lord, thank you for the “power,” to overcome our spiritual enemies, and for strength to be victorious in your name.

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Colossians 1:11 NLT
We also pray that you will be strengthened with all His glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy
 
II Thessalonians 3:3 ERV
But The Lord is Faithful. He will give you strength and Protect you from the Evil One.