Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, November 19, 2017

Indecision

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Questions Answered:
“...this following god is a thing for life, or so it seems, I'm having a hard time to make up my mind...”
Toby/Banbury, England United Kingdom

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Denying The Lord Jesus:

Psalm 2:12 KJV
Kiss The Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from The Way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.

Psalm 21:8,9 KJV
8 Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
9 Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: The Lord shall swallow them up in His wrath, and the fire shall devour them.

Matthew 10:33 KJV
But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.

Mark 8:38 KJV
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My Words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall The Son Of Man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.

Luke 12:9 KJV
But he that denieth Me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

II Timothy 2:12 KJV
If we suffer, we shall also reign with Him: if we deny Him, He also will deny us:

Hebrews 10:31 KJV
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of The Living God.

II Peter 2:12 NLT
But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny The Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves.

I John 2:22,23 KJV
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is The Christ? He is Antichrist, that denieth The Father and The Son.
23 Whosoever denieth The Son, the same hath not The Father: he that acknowledgeth The Son hath The Father also.

Confessing The Lord:

Exodus 32:26 KJV Moses
Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on The Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV The Lord
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose Life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

I Kings 18:17-39 KJV Elijah
17 And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel?
18 And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father's house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of
The Lord, and thou hast followed Baalim.
19 Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table.
20 So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.
21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if The Lord be God, follow Him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of The Lord; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.
23 Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under:
24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of The Lord: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
25 And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under.
26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.
27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
28 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.
29 And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.
30 And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of
The Lord that was broken down.
31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom The Word Of The Lord came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:
32 And with the stones he built an altar in the name of The Lord: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.
33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.
34 And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time.
35 And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.
36 And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy Word.
37 Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art The Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
38 Then the fire of The Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, He is The God; The Lord, He is the God.

Joshua 24:14,15 KJV Joshua
14 Now therefore fear The Lord, and serve Him in sincerity and in Truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye The Lord.
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve The Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.

Psalm 119:30 KJV The Psalmist
I have chosen the way of Truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.

Matthew 10:32 KJV Jesus
Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven.

Luke 12:8 KJV Jesus
Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess Me before men, him shall The Son Of Man also confess before the angels of God:

Romans 1:16 KJV Apostle Paul
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I John 2:23 KJV John
Whosoever denieth The Son, the same hath not The Father: he that acknowledgeth The Son hath The Father also.

Joel 3:14 KJV
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of The Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Matthew 7:21-27 KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon A Rock: (Psalm 18:31)
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon A Rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

I have decided to follow Jesus

I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
no turning back, no turning back.

Though none go with me, I still will follow;
though none go with me, I still will follow;
though none go with me, I still will follow;
no turning back, no turning back.

My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;
my cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;
my cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;
no turning back, no turning back.

The world behind me, the cross before me;
the world behind me, the cross before me;
the world behind me, the cross before me;
no turning back, no turning back.

Author: Anonymous

I have decided to follow Jesus, in 4 languages: Sudanese, Arabic, Hebrew and English.

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7C62aONn1A

Prayer:

Not to decide to receive The Lord Jesus, is to refuse Him.

Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

Acts 16:30,31 KJV
30 "...Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.