Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, October 12, 2017

Anger - God's

Bible Questions Answered:
“If God is supposed to be a God of love, how can he hate so?...”
Russel/ Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Psalm 7:11 KJV
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Psalm 11:5 KJV
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence His soul hateth.

Proverbs 8:36 KJV
But he that sinneth against Me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate Me love death.

Ezekiel 18:20 KJV
The soul that sinneth, it shall die..."

Our God, hates sin,
Our God hates spiritual death,
Our God, “the prophet Habakkuk, stated”....

Habakkuk 1:13 NLT
But you are pure and cannot stand the sight of evil..."

God's Anger:

Isaiah 1:4 NKJV
Alas, sinful nation,
A people laden with iniquity,
A brood of evildoers,
Children who are corrupters!
They have forsaken The Lord,
They have provoked to anger
The Holy One Of Israel,
They have turned away backward.

Isaiah 26:20 KJV
Go home, my people, and lock your doors! Hide yourselves for a little while until The Lord’s anger has passed.

Even though all of this is true, unlike sinful men, our God, is not out of control with His anger.

Galatians 5:22,23 NLT
22 But The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

God's Love;

Psalm 77:7-9 KJV
7 Will The Lord cast off for ever? and will He be favorable no more?
8 Is His mercy clean gone for ever? doth His promise fail for evermore?
9 Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath He in anger shut up His tender mercies? Selah.

Jeremiah 31:3 KJV
The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.

Jeremiah 32:38-42 KJV
38 And they shall be My people, and I will be their God:
39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear Me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from Me.
41 Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with My whole heart and with My whole soul.
42 For thus saith The Lord; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

Hosea 2:19 NLT
I will make you my wife forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion.

Isaiah 54:7,8 NLT
7 “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great compassion I will take you back.
8 In a burst of anger I turned My face away for a little while. But with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,” says The Lord, your Redeemer.

Isaiah 57:16-19 NLT
16 For I will not fight against you forever; I will not always be angry. If I were, all people would pass away— all the souls I have made.
17 I was angry, so I punished these greedy people. I withdrew from them, but they kept going on their own stubborn way.
18 I have seen what they do, but I will heal them anyway! I will lead them. I will comfort those who mourn,
19 bringing words of praise to their lips. May they have abundant peace, both near and far,” says The Lord, who heals them.

Yes, God is angry with the wicked, yet God's love, is greater than His anger.

Psalm 30:5 KJV
For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favor is Life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Nahum 1:1-3 NLT The Lord’s Anger against Nineveh
1 This message concerning Nineveh came as a vision to Nahum, who lived in Elkosh.
2 The Lord is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and rage.
He takes revenge on all who oppose Him and continues to rage against His enemies!
3 The Lord is slow to get angry, but His power is great, and He never lets the guilty go unpunished. He displays His power in the whirlwind and the storm. The billowing clouds are the dust beneath His feet.

Malachi 1:1-3 NLT The Lord’s Love for Israel – God's people
1 This is the message that The Lord gave to Israel through the prophet Malachi.
2 “I have always loved you,” says The Lord. But you retort, “Really? How have you loved us?” And The Lord replies, “This is how I showed My love for you: I loved your ancestor Jacob,
3 but I rejected his brother, Esau, and devastated his hill country. I turned Esau’s inheritance into a desert for jackals.”

By punishing people for their sins, Our God does His best to try to stop them.

Jude 1:22,23 NLT
22 And you must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering.
23 Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.

II Peter 3:9 KJV
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Prayer:

Nehemiah 9:17 KJV
"...but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness..."

Psalm 86:5 KJV
For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

Psalm 130:7 KJV
"...hope in The Lord: for with The Lord there is mercy, and with Him is plenteous redemption.

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 43:10,11 KJV
10 Ye are My witnesses, saith The Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am The Lord; and beside Me there is no savior.

Isaiah 44:22,23 KJV
22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto Me; for I have redeemed thee.
23 Sing, O ye heavens; for The Lord hath done it..."

Isaiah 45:21,22,25 KJV
21 "...there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me.
22 Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.