Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, September 24, 2017

Israel - God's Plans For

 
Bible Questions Answered:
“Will all of Israel be lost?...”
Nadene/ Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts;

No, God is not done with Israel. Though they have rejected the Messiah, the Apostle Paul tells us there is a special day coming for the Jews.

Romans 11:25-29 KJV
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion The Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning The Gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for The father's sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Israel In Bible Prophecy (A Sampling):

Genesis 12:3 KJV
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Deuteronomy 26:18,19 NLT
18 The Lord has declared today that you are His people, His own special treasure, just as He promised, and that you must obey all His commands.
19 And if you do, He will set you high above all the other nations He has made. Then you will receive praise, honor, and renown. You will be a nation that is holy to
The Lord your God, just as He promised.”

Deuteronomy 30:1-3 KJV
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither The Lord thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto The Lord thy God, and shalt obey His voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then The Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither The Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

Psalm 149:1-9 NLT
1 Praise The Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song. Sing His praises in the assembly of the faithful.
2 O Israel, rejoice in your Maker. O people of Jerusalem, exult in your King.
3 Praise His name with dancing, accompanied by tambourine and harp.
4 For The Lord delights in His people; He crowns the humble with victory.
5 Let the faithful rejoice that He honors them. Let them sing for joy as they lie on their beds.
6 Let the praises of God be in their mouths, and a sharp sword in their hands—
7 to execute vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples,
8 to bind their kings with shackles and their leaders with iron chains,
9 to execute the judgment written against them. This is the glorious privilege of His faithful ones. Praise The Lord!

Isaiah 2:1-4 NLT (The Lord’s Future Reign)
1 This is a vision that Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:
2 In the last days, the mountain of The Lord’s house will be the highest of all— the most important place on earth. It will be raised above the other hills, and people from all over the world will stream there to worship.
3 People from many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of The Lord, to the house of Jacob’s God. There He will teach us His ways, and we will walk in His paths.” For The Lord’s teaching will go out from Zion; His Word will go out from Jerusalem.
4 The Lord will mediate between nations and will settle international disputes.
They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will no longer fight against natio nor train for war anymore.

Isaiah 11:1-9 NLT (Millennial Reign Of Christ) (A Branch from David’s Line)
1 Out of the stump of David’s family will grow a shoot— yes, a new Branch bearing fruit from the old root.
2 And The Spirit Of The Lord will rest on Him— The Spirit Of Wisdom and Understanding, The Spirit Of Counsel and Might, the Spirit Of Knowledge and The Fear Of The Lord.
3 He will delight in obeying The Lord. He will not judge by appearance nor make a decision based on hearsay.
4 He will give justice to the poor and make fair decisions for the exploited. The earth will shake at the force of His Word, and one breath from His mouth will destroy the wicked.
5 He will wear Righteousness like a belt and Truth like an undergarment.
6 In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all.
7 The cow will graze near the bear. The cub and the calf will lie down together. The lion will eat hay like a cow.
8 The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm.
9 Nothing will hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know The Lord.

Isaiah 61:8,9 NLT
8 “For I, The Lord, love justice. I hate robbery and wrongdoing. I will faithfully reward My people for their suffering and make an everlasting covenant with them.
9 Their descendants will be recognized and honored among the nations. Everyone will realize that they are a people The Lord has blessed.”

Jeremiah 29:11-14 KJV
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith The Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.
14 And I will be found of you, saith The Lord..."

Jeremiah 30:1-24 NLT (Promises of Deliverance)
1 The Lord gave another message to Jeremiah. He said,
2 “This is what The Lord, The God Of Israel, says: Write down for the record everything I have said to you, Jeremiah.
3 For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of My people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave to their ancestors, and they will possess it again. I, The Lord, have spoken!”
4 This is the message The Lord gave concerning Israel and Judah.
5 This is what The Lord says: “I hear cries of fear; there is terror and no peace.
6 Now let Me ask you a question: Do men give birth to babies? Then why do they stand there, ashen-faced, hands pressed against their sides like a woman in labor?
7 In all history there has never been such a time of terror. It will be a time of trouble for My people Israel. Yet in the end they will be saved! (Jacob's trouble)
8 For in that day,” says The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies, “I will break the yoke from their necks and snap their chains. Foreigners will no longer be their masters.
9 For My people will serve The Lord their God and their King descended from David the king I will raise up for them.
10 “So do not be afraid, Jacob, My servant; do not be dismayed, Israel,” says
The Lord. “For I will bring you home again from distant lands, and your children will return from their exile. Israel will return to a life of peace and quiet, and no one will terrorize them. (Jeremiah 31:8)
11 For I am with you and will save you,” says The Lord. “I will completely destroy the nations where I have scattered you, but I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you, but with justice; I cannot let you go unpunished.”
12 This is what The Lord says: “Your injury is incurable— a terrible wound.
13 There is no one to help you or to bind up your injury. No medicine can heal you.
14 All your lovers—your allies—have left you and do not care about you anymore. I have wounded you cruelly, as though I were your enemy. For your sins are many, and your guilt is great.
15 Why do you protest your punishment— this wound that has no cure? I have had to punish you because your sins are many and your guilt is great.
16 “But all who devour you will be devoured, and all your enemies will be sent into exile. All who plunder you will be plundered, and all who attack you will be attacked.
17 I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says The Lord. “For you are called an outcast—‘Jerusalem for whom no one cares.’”
18 This is what The Lord says:“When I bring Israel home again from captivity and restore their fortunes, Jerusalem will be rebuilt on its ruins, and the palace reconstructed as before.
19 There will be joy and songs of thanksgiving, and I will multiply My people, not diminish them; I will honor them, not despise them.
20 Their children will prosper as they did long ago. I will establish them as a nation before Me, and I will punish anyone who hurts them.
21 They will have their own Ruler again, and He will come from their own people.
I will invite Him to approach Me,” says The Lord, “for who would dare to come unless invited?
22 You will be My people, and I will be your God.” (Isaiah 11:9-Jeremiah 31:34)
23 Look! The Lord’s anger bursts out like a storm, a driving wind that swirls down on the heads of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of The Lord will not diminish until it has finished all He has planned. In the days to come you will understand all this.

Jeremiah 37:31-37 NLT
31 “The day is coming,” says The Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.
32 This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves His wife,” says The Lord.
33 “But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel after those days,” says The Lord. “I will put My instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be My people.
34 And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know The Lord.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already,” says The Lord. “And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.”
35 It is The Lord who provides the sun to light the day and the moon and stars to light the night, and who stirs the sea into roaring waves. His name is
The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies, and this is what He says:
36 “I am as likely to reject My people Israel as I am to abolish the laws of nature!”
37 This is what The Lord says: “Just as the heavens cannot be measured and the foundations of the earth cannot be explored, so I will not consider casting them away for the evil they have done. I, The Lord, have spoken!

Ezekiel 34:13 NLT (Ezekiel 37:1-14)
I will bring them back home to their own land of Israel from among the peoples and nations. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel and by the rivers and in all the places where people live.

Ezekiel 36:26 KJV
A new heart also will I give you, and a new Spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 37:21-28 NLT
21 And give them this message from The Sovereign Lord: I will gather the people of Israel from among the nations. I will bring them home to their own land from the places where they have been scattered.
22 I will unify them into one nation on the mountains of Israel. One king will rule them all; no longer will they be divided into two nations or into two kingdoms.
23 They will never again pollute themselves with their idols and vile images and rebellion, for I will save them from their sinful apostasy. I will cleanse them. Then they will truly be My people, and I will be their God.
24 “My servant David will be their king, and they will have only one shepherd. They will obey My regulations and be careful to keep My decrees.
25 They will live in the land I gave My servant Jacob, the land where their ancestors lived. They and their children and their grandchildren after them will live there forever, generation after generation. And My servant David will be their prince forever.
26 And I will make a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I will give them their land and increase their numbers, and I will put My Temple among them forever.
27 I will make My home among them. I will be their God, and they will be My people.
28 And when My Temple is among them forever, the nations will know that
I am The Lord, who makes Israel holy.”

Ezekiel 38:1-22 NLT (Next for Israel, tribulation-Jacobs Trouble) A Message for Gog
1 This is another message that came to me from The Lord:
2 “Son of man, turn and face Gog of the land of Magog, the prince who rules over the nations of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him.
3 Give him this message from The Sovereign Lord: Gog, I am your enemy!
4 I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws to lead you out with your whole army—your horses and charioteers in full armor and a great horde armed with shields and swords.
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya[a] will join you, too, with all their weapons.
6 Gomer and all its armies will also join you, along with the armies of Beth-togarmah from the distant north, and many others.
7 “Get ready; be prepared! Keep all the armies around you mobilized, and take command of them.
8 A long time from now you will be called into action. In the distant future you will swoop down on the land of Israel, which will be enjoying peace after recovering from war and after its people have returned from many lands to the mountains of Israel.
9 You and all your allies—a vast and awesome army—will roll down on them like a storm and cover the land like a cloud.
10 “This is what The Sovereign Lord says: At that time evil thoughts will come to your mind, and you will devise a wicked scheme.
11 You will say, ‘Israel is an unprotected land filled with unwalled villages! I will march against her and destroy these people who live in such confidence!
12 I will go to those formerly desolate cities that are now filled with people who have returned from exile in many nations. I will capture vast amounts of plunder, for the people are rich with livestock and other possessions now. They think the whole world revolves around them!’
13 But Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish will ask, ‘Do you really think the armies you have gathered can rob them of silver and gold? Do you think you can drive away their livestock and seize their goods and carry off plunder?’
14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from
The Sovereign Lord: When My people are living in peace in their land, then you will rouse yourself.
15 You will come from your homeland in the distant north with your vast cavalry and your mighty army,
16 and you will attack My people Israel, covering their land like a cloud. At that time in the distant future, I will bring you against My land as everyone watches, and My holiness will be displayed by what happens to you, Gog. Then all the nations will know that I am The Lord.
17 “This is what The Sovereign Lord asks: Are you the one I was talking about long ago, when I announced through Israel’s prophets that in the future I would bring you against My people?
18 But this is what The Sovereign Lord says: When Gog invades the land of Israel, My fury will boil over!
19 In My jealousy and blazing anger, I promise a mighty shaking in the land of Israel on that day.
20 All living things—the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, the animals of the field, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the people on earth—will quake in terror at My presence. Mountains will be thrown down; cliffs will crumble; walls will fall to the earth.
21 I will summon the sword against you on all the hills of Israel, says
The Sovereign Lord. Your men will turn their swords against each other.
22 I will punish you and your armies with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur!
23 In this way, I will show My greatness and holiness, and I will make Myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am The Lord.

Ezekiel 39:1-29 NLT (The Slaughter of Gog’s Hordes)
1 “Son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from The Sovereign Lord: I am your enemy, O Gog, ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal.
2 I will turn you around and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north.
3 I will knock the bow from your left hand and the arrows from your right hand, and I will leave you helpless.
4 You and your army and your allies will all die on the mountains. I will feed you to the vultures and wild animals.
5 You will fall in the open fields, for I have spoken, says The Sovereign Lord.
6 And I will rain down fire on Magog and on all your allies who live safely on the coasts. Then they will know that I am The Lord.
7 “In this way, I will make known My holy name among My people of Israel. I will not let anyone bring shame on it. And the nations, too, will know that I am The Lord, The Holy One Of Israel.
8 That day of judgment will come, says The Sovereign Lord. Everything will happen just as I have declared it.
9 “Then the people in the towns of Israel will go out and pick up your small and large shields, bows and arrows, javelins and spears, and they will use them for fuel. There will be enough to last them seven years!
10 They won’t need to cut wood from the fields or forests, for these weapons will give them all the fuel they need. They will plunder those who planned to plunder them, and they will rob those who planned to rob them, says The Sovereign Lord.
11 “And I will make a vast graveyard for Gog and his hordes in the Valley of the Travelers, east of the Dead Sea. It will block the way of those who travel there, and they will change the name of the place to the Valley of Gog’s Hordes.
12 It will take seven months for the people of Israel to bury the bodies and cleanse the land.
13 Everyone in Israel will help, for it will be a glorious victory for Israel when I demonstrate My glory on that day, says The Sovereign Lord.
14 “After seven months, teams of men will be appointed to search the land for skeletons to bury, so the land will be made clean again.
15 Whenever bones are found, a marker will be set up so the burial crews will take them to be buried in the Valley of Gog’s Hordes.
16 (There will be a town there named Hamonah, which means ‘horde.’) And so the land will finally be cleansed.
17 “And now, son of man, this is what The Sovereign Lord says: Call all the birds and wild animals. Say to them: Gather together for My great sacrificial feast. Come from far and near to the mountains of Israel, and there eat flesh and drink blood!
18 Eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of princes as though they were rams, lambs, goats, and bulls—all fattened animals from Bashan!
19 Gorge yourselves with flesh until you are glutted; drink blood until you are drunk. This is the sacrificial feast I have prepared for you.
20 Feast at My banquet table—feast on horses and charioteers, on mighty men and all kinds of valiant warriors, says The Sovereign Lord.
21 “In this way, I will demonstrate My glory to the nations. Everyone will see the punishment I have inflicted on them and the power of My fist when I strike.
22 And from that time on the people of Israel will know that I am The Lord their God.
23 The nations will then know why Israel was sent away to exile—it was punishment for sin, for they were unfaithful to their God. Therefore, I turned away from them and let their enemies destroy them.
24 I turned My face away and punished them because of their defilement and their sins.
(Restoration for God’s People)
25 “So now, this is what The Sovereign Lord says: I will end the captivity of My people; I will have mercy on all Israel, for I jealously guard My holy reputation!
26 They will accept responsibility for their past shame and unfaithfulness after they come home to live in peace in their own land, with no one to bother them.
27 When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, I will display My holiness among them for all the nations to see.
28 Then My people will know that I am The Lord their God, because I sent them away to exile and brought them home again. I will leave none of My people behind.
29 And I will never again turn My face from them, for I will pour out My Spirit upon the people of Israel. I, The Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”

Zechariah 12:1-3 KJV
1 The burden of The Word Of the Lord for Israel, saith The Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Romans 11:1-36 NLT (God’s Mercy on Israel)
1 I ask, then, has God rejected His own people, the nation of Israel? Of course not! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 No, God has not rejected His own people, whom He chose from the very beginning. Do you realize what the Scriptures say about this? Elijah the prophet complained to God about the people of Israel and said,
3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me, too.”
4 And do you remember God’s reply? He said, “No, I have 7,000 others who have never bowed down to Baal!”
5 It is the same today, for a few of the people of Israel have remained faithful because of God’s grace—His undeserved kindness in choosing them.
6 And since it is through God’s kindness, then it is not by their good works. For in that case, God’s grace would not be what it really is—free and undeserved.
7 So this is the situation: Most of the people of Israel have not found the favor of God they are looking for so earnestly. A few have—the ones God has chosen—but the hearts of the rest were hardened.
8 As the Scriptures say, “God has put them into a deep sleep. To this day He has shut their eyes so they do not see, and closed their ears so they do not hear.”
9 Likewise, David said, “Let their bountiful table become a snare, a trap that makes them think all is well. Let their blessings cause them to stumble, and let them get what they deserve.
10 Let their eyes go blind so they cannot see, and let their backs be bent forever.”
11 Did God’s people stumble and fall beyond recovery? Of course not! They were disobedient, so God made salvation available to the Gentiles. But He wanted His own people to become jealous and claim it for themselves.
12 Now if the Gentiles were enriched because the people of Israel turned down God’s offer of salvation, think how much greater a blessing the world will share when they finally accept it.
13 I am saying all this especially for you Gentiles. God has appointed me as the apostle to the Gentiles. I stress this,
14 for I want somehow to make the people of Israel jealous of what you Gentiles have, so I might save some of them.
15 For since their rejection meant that God offered salvation to the rest of the world, their acceptance will be even more wonderful. It will be Life for those who were dead!
16 And since Abraham and the other patriarchs were holy, their descendants will also be holy—just as the entire batch of dough is holy because the portion given as an offering is holy. For if the roots of the tree are holy, the branches will be, too.
17 But some of these branches from Abraham’s tree—some of the people of Israel—have been broken off. And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God’s special olive tree.
18 But you must not brag about being grafted in to replace the branches that were broken off. You are just a branch, not the root.
19 “Well,” you may say, “those branches were broken off to make room for me.”
20 Yes, but remember—those branches were broken off because they didn’t believe in Christ, and you are there because you do believe. So don’t think highly of yourself, but fear what could happen.
21 For if God did not spare the original branches, He won’t spare you either.
22 Notice how God is both kind and severe. He is severe toward those who disobeyed, but kind to you if you continue to trust in His kindness. But if you stop trusting, you also will be cut off.
23 And if the people of Israel turn from their unbelief, they will be grafted in again, for God has the power to graft them back into the tree.
24 You, by nature, were a branch cut from a wild olive tree. So if God was willing to do something contrary to nature by grafting you into His cultivated tree, He will be far more eager to graft the original branches back into the tree where they belong. God’s Mercy Is for Everyone
25 I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ.
26 And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say, “The One Who Rescues will come from Jerusalem, and He will turn Israel away from ungodliness.
27 And this is My covenant with them, that I will take away their sins.”
28 Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of The Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people He loves because He chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
29 For God’s gifts and His call can never be withdrawn.
30 Once, you Gentiles were rebels against God, but when the people of Israel rebelled against Him, God was merciful to you instead.
31 Now they are the rebels, and God’s mercy has come to you so that they, too, will share in God’s mercy.
32 For God has imprisoned everyone in disobedience so He could have mercy on everyone.
33 Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand His decisions and His ways!
34 For who can know The Lord’s thoughts? Who knows enough to give Him advice?
35 And who has given Him so much that He needs to pay it back?
36 For everything comes from Him and exists by His power and is intended for His glory. All glory to Him forever! Amen.

Galatians 3:8 KJV
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Daniels prophetic clock (Daniel 9:20-27) of 70 weeks, has stopped at the 69th week. The 70th week will not start until the church of The Lord Jesus Christ has been raptured, and the coming false world leader, signs a 7 year peace treaty with the Jews, for their temple to be rebuilt.

This world leader will be none other than the very “son of Satan (the anti-Christ).” After 3 ½ years and the Jewish temple will be rebuilt, this false world leader, will set an idol of worship to himself, in the temple, the abomination of desolation (Matthew 24:15).

The Jewish people will realize only too late, they have been deceived. Fearing for their lives, they will run to the hills of Petra. There different Christian organizations, have hid cases of Bibles marked showing that Jesus is God's spotless Passover Lamb.

The Jewish people...will find their Messiah, The Lord Jesus Christ.

Hosea 8:2 KJV
Israel shall cry unto Me, My God, we know thee.

One hundred and forty four thousand Jewish men, will be called to evangelize the world (Revelation 7:1-8).
For 3 ½ years their will be Satan's rule on earth. This 7 year tribulation period will end with the battle of Armageddon, and with the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, to judge the nations and set up His millennial rule on earth (Revelation 14:14-20/ Matthew 25:31-46).

Is The Lord, finished with Israel?

Zechariah 2:8,9 NLT
8 "...The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies sent me against the nations who plundered you. For He said, “Anyone who harms you harms My most precious possession.
9 I will raise my fist to crush them..."

Psalm 122:6 KJV
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Prayer:

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

John 1;12,13 KJV
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.