Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, September 10, 2017

God's Wisdom

Bible Questions Answered:
“...you say god knows everything but he didn't know where Adam was in the garden...”
Keith/ Santa Clara, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Genesis 3:9 KJV
And The Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

In literature this is what is called a “Rhetorical Question/ Begging The Question, etc.

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked to make a point rather than to elicit an answer. Though a rhetorical question does not require a direct answer, in many cases it may be intended to start a discussion or at least draw an acknowledgement that the listener understands the intended message.
Wikipedia

I John 3:20 KJV
...God...knoweth all things.”

If God is omniscient, and He is, what was His intention?
His real question to hiding Adam, was, where are you in our relationship. "...Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?" Genesis 3:11 KJV

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked to make a point rather than to elicit an answer.
Wikipedia

Genesis 3:9,10 KJV
9 And The Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

And so the answer was made known.
Adam, was no longer, the innocent man of God, Adam was now the sinner, familiar with fear, a spirit not given by The Lord, and shame.

Where was Adam? Adam was now living, not in sinless Edenic blessings, but in the land of sin, and rebellion to God.

Does Almighty God, know where we are today?

God Sees Us:

Psalm 11:4 KJV
The Lord is in His holy temple, The Lord's throne is in heaven: His eyes behold, His eyelids try, the children of men.

Psalm 66:7 KJV
He ruleth by His power for ever; His eyes behold the nations.."

God Knows Our Thoughts:

I Chronicles 28:9 KJV
And thou, Solomon My son, know thou The God of thy father, and serve Him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for The Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts..."

Psalm 94:11 KJV
The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

God Knows Our Hearts And Minds:

Psalm 7:9 NKJV
Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, But establish the just; For the righteous God tests the hearts and minds.

Psalm 44:21 KJV
Shall not God search this out? for He knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Our God, sees and knows everything. Yes He knew all to well, where Adam was in the garden, but that was not important, where Adam was in his relationship with The Lord, was the all important question.

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Psalm 26:2 NKJV
Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; Try my mind and my heart.

Psalm 139:23 KJV
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Isaiah 55:7 KJV
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto The Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

Prayer:

John 6:37,40,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
40 And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth The Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting Life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.