Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, August 12, 2017

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To The Backslider Who Has Returned.

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To The Backslider Who Has Returned.

Bible Text:

Jeremiah 3:22,23 :NLT
22 “My wayward children,” says The Lord, “come back to Me, and I will heal your wayward hearts.” “Yes, we’re coming,” the people reply, “for you are The Lord our God.
23 Our worship of idols on the hills and our religious orgies on the mountains are a delusion. Only in The Lord our God will Israel ever find salvation.

The Lord's Request:

“My wayward children,” says The Lord, “come back to Me

The Lord's Promise:

I will heal your wayward hearts.”


A Story Of A Backslider:

Luke 15:11-24 KJV
11 And He said, A certain man had two sons:
12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
In Luke 11, Jesus tells this story, following the stories of the lost sheep, and the lost coin. His point being, how great the joy is when one, confesses his sins, and turns to The Lord, with all his heart.

In this story, how The Father, lovingly, longingly looked day after day for his wandering son to return home.

And when he did return, did the father great him with accusations of wrong doing, or anger?
No, he...”had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.” vs20


In Returning To The Lord, First Must Come Confession Of Sin:

II Chronicles 7:14 KJV
If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin..."

Proverbs 28:13 KJV
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Psalm 51:1-12 KJV (King David's confession of sin, and prayer for forgiveness.)
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest Truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free Spirit.

The Word:

Hosea 14:1-4 NLT
1 Return, O Israel (The people of God), to The Lord your God, for your sins have brought you down.
2 Bring your confessions, and return to The Lord. Say to Him, “Forgive all our sins and graciously receive us, so that we may offer you our praises.
3 Assyria cannot save us, nor can our warhorses. Never again will we say to the idols we have made, ‘You are our gods.’ No, in you alone do the orphans find mercy.”
4 The Lord says, “Then I will heal you of your faithlessness; My love will know no bounds, for My anger will be gone forever.

Micah 7:18,19 NLT
18 Where is another God like you, who pardons the guilt of the remnant, overlooking the sins of His special people?You will not stay angry with your people forever, because you delight in showing unfailing love.
19 Once again you will have compassion on us. You will trample our sins under your feet and throw them into the depths of the ocean!

Galatians 6:1,2 NLT
1 Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself.
2 Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ.

John 6:37 KJV
All that The Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.

I John 2:1,2 KJV
1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with The Father, Jesus Christ The Righteous:
2 And He is the propitiation (sacrifice) for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

To the prodigal son today, our Lord yet speaks...

Isaiah 44:22 KJV
I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto Me; for I have redeemed thee.

Jeremiah 31:3 KJV
The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.

Prayer:

Nehemiah 9:17 KJV
"...but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness..."

Psalm 86:5 KJV
For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

II Corinthians 6:2 NLT
For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.