Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, August 4, 2017

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To The Aged.

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To The Aged.

Bible Text:

Deuteronomy 5:33 KJV
Ye shall walk in all the ways which The Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

The Lord's Request:

Ye shall walk in all the ways which The Lord your God hath commanded you,

The Lord's Promise:

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

The Elderly:

Exodus 7:6,7 NLT
6 So Moses and Aaron did just as The Lord had commanded them.
7 Moses was eighty years old, and Aaron was eighty-three when they made their demands to Pharaoh.

Exodus 20:12 KJV
Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which The Lord thy God giveth thee.

Leviticus 19:32 NLT
Stand up in the presence of the elderly, and show respect for the aged. Fear your God. I am The Lord.

Deuteronomy 30:20 NLT
You can make this choice by loving The Lord your God, obeying Him, and committing yourself firmly to Him. This is the key to your life. And if you love and obey The Lord, you will live long..."

Deuteronomy 34:7 KJV
And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.

Joshua 14:10,11 NLT (Caleb)
10 “Now, as you can see, The Lord has kept me alive and well as He promised for all these forty-five years since Moses made this promise—even while Israel wandered in the wilderness. Today I am eighty-five years old.
11 I am as strong now as I was when Moses sent me on that journey, and I can still travel and fight as well as I could then.

I Kings 3:14 KJV (The Lord Speaking to Solomon)
And if thou wilt walk in My ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.

Job 5:27 NLT (Eliphaz)
You will go to the grave at a ripe old age, like a sheaf of grain harvested at the proper time!

Job 12:12 NLT
Wisdom belongs to the aged, and understanding to the old.

Job 32:6,7 NLT
6 Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite said,
I am young and you are old, so I held back from telling you what I think.
7 I thought, ‘Those who are older should speak, for wisdom comes with age.’

Psalm 31:15 KJV
My times are in thy hand..."

Psalm 34:12,13 KJV
12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

Psalm 37:25 KJV
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.

Psalm 71:9,18 NLT
9 And now, in my old age, don’t set me aside. Don’t abandon me when my strength is failing.
18 Now that I am old and gray, do not abandon me, O God. Let me proclaim your power to this new generation, your mighty miracles to all who come after me.

Psalm 90:12 KJV
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Psalm 91:14-16 KJV
14 Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

Psalm 92:13,14 KJV
13 Those that be planted in the house of The Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

Psalm 103:5 KJV
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 148:12,13 NLT
12 young men and young women, old men and children.
13 Let them all praise the name of The Lord. For His name is very great; His glory towers over the earth and heaven!

Proverbs 3:1,2,13,16 KJV
1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honor.

Proverbs 4:10 KJV
Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

Proverbs 9:10-12 NLT
10 Fear of The Lord is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of The Holy One results in good judgment.
11 Wisdom will multiply your days and add years to your life.
12 If you become wise, you will be the one to benefit. If you scorn wisdom, you will be the one to suffer.

Proverbs 10:27 KJV
The fear of The Lord prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Proverbs 16:31 KJV
The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.

Proverbs 17:6 NLT
Grandchildren are the crowning glory of the aged; parents are the pride of their children.

Proverbs 20:29 NLT
The glory of the young is their strength; the gray hair of experience is the splendor of the old.

Proverbs 23:22 KJV
Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and despise not thy mother when she is old.

Isaiah 40:28-31 KJV
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that The Everlasting God,
The Lord, The Creator Of The Ends Of The Earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 46:3,4 NLT
3 “Listen to Me, descendants of Jacob, all you who remain in Israel. I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born.
4 I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 65:22 KJV
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of My people, and Mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

II Corinthians 4:16 KJV
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

I Timothy 5:1,2 KJV
1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.

II Timothy 4:7,8 KJV
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which The Lord, The Righteous Judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.

Titus 2:2-6 NLT
2 Teach the older men to exercise self-control, to be worthy of respect, and to live wisely. They must have sound faith and be filled with love and patience.
3 Similarly, teach the older women to live in a way that honors God. They must not slander others or be heavy drinkers. Instead, they should teach others what is good.
4 These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children,
5 to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the Word Of God.
6 In the same way, encourage the young men to live wisely.

I Peter 3:10,11 NLT
10 For the Scriptures say, “If you want to enjoy life and see many happy days, keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies.
11 Turn away from evil and do good. Search for peace, and work to maintain it.

I Peter 5:5 KJV
Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Time stands still for no man, we all, with no exception, grow older.

Psalm 39:4,5 NLT
4 “Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered— how fleeting my life is.
5 You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is just a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath.”

How important It is that we spend our time drawing close to The Lord.

James 4:8 KJV
Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you..."

Then if we have lived faithfully to Him....

Psalm 23:6 KJV
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of 
The Lord for ever.

Prayer:

Proverbs 27:1 KJV
Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

II Corinthians 6:2 NLT
For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, 
the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.
 
Hebrews 4:7 KJV
"...To day if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts.

One By One We're Passing Over

One by one we’re passing over,

One by one we cross the tide;
Soon we’ll reach the peaceful harbor,
Rest at last on Canaan’s side.

Refrain
Rest at last, when earth is past,
Rest at last on Canaan’s shore;
Rest at last, when earth is past,
With our loved ones gone before.

There in that bright land of beauty,
With the loved ones gone before,
We will meet in blest reunion,
Meet again to part no more. [Refrain]

Then dispel! thou darkening shadow!
Shine upon us, light above!
Take away the sting of parting,
Bring us soon to those we love. [Refrain]

But if we must wait and suffer,
Ease the hurt, and soothe the pain;
Make us know that in the daybreak
We shall see our loved again. [Refrain]

Author: A. Judson Arrick (1913) 

Revelation 3:20 NLT
Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in..."