Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, July 28, 2017

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: For The Afflicted.

 
Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: For The Afflicted.

Bible Text:

James 5:13 KJV
13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray..."
16 ... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

The Lord's Request:

James 5:13 KJV
... let him pray”

The Lord's Promise:

James 5:16 KJV
... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Affliction:
Pain, suffering, or distress by illness, loss, misfortune, etc.

The Afflicted:

Job 34:28 KJV
So that they cause the cry of the poor to come unto Him, and He heareth the cry of the afflicted.

Psalm 18:27 KJV
For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

Psalm 22:24 NLT
For He has not ignored or belittled the suffering of the needy. He has not turned His back on them, but has listened to their cries for help.

Psalm 140:12 KJV
I know that The Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.

Isaiah 49:13 KJV
Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for The Lord hath comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted.

Isaiah 53:4 KJV
Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows..."

Isaiah 63:9 KJV
In all their affliction He was afflicted, and The Angel Of His presence saved them: in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Our Lord, knows the afflictions of His people, and as we pray, He comforts, and delivers all those who are.

Psalm 34:19 KJV
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but The Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 140:12,13 KJV
12 I know that The Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
13 Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.

Isaiah 49:13 KJV
Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for The Lord hath comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted.

Jeremiah 16:19 KJV
O Lord, my Strength, and my Fortress, and my Refuge in the day of affliction..."

Prayer:

II Corinthians 6:2 NKJV
For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Glory, Hallelujah

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows but Jesus
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Glory, Hallelujah

Sometimes I'm up
Sometimes I'm down
Oh, yes, Lord
Sometimes I'm almost to the ground
Oh, yes, Lord

Oh, nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Glory, Hallelujah

Oh, every day to you I pray
Oh, yes Lord
For you to drive my sins away
Oh, yes Lord

Oh, nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows but Jesus
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
(Glory) glory Hallelujah (hallelujah) (Lord)

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1L1GKJKACE