Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, July 16, 2017

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: Abiding In The Vine.

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: Abiding In The Vine.

Bible Text:

John 15:1-8 KJV
I am The True Vine, and My Father is The Husbandman (The Gardener NLT).
2 Every branch in Me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through The Word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in The Vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me.
5 I am The Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in Me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.

The Lord's Request: Abide In The Vine (Christ).

John 15:4 KJV
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in The Vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me.

The Lord's Promise: A Fruitful Life Of Answered Prayer.

John 15:5,7 KJV
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much..."
7 If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Oh the many precious promises in The Word, for the child of God, and here is one of them.
Our Lord referred to Himself as a farmer, a merchant of pearls, and a man seeking treasure, etc.
Here He represents Himself as a Vine, in a garden.

He tells us that He is The True Vine, we are the branches, The Gardner, is The Father. Only as we abide in Him, will we be able to have our desires answered and produce fruit.

One cannot be in the vine one day, and out of the vine the next, one must “abide in The Vine” always.

Illustration:
A man was a deacon (A choice calling) in his church. After some years, some noticed he'd be in church and than be absent from his church. Home one Sunday or two and then gone the next. When asked why he had been absent on Sunday, he replied “There was a camp meeting over at....city,” he said. Turned out he would run off to where ever he thought there was a revival going on.

James 1:6-8 KJV
6 "...he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of The Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

That man had no business being a deacon, and it wasn't long until he was removed!

Here is The Bible's answer to that mans unfruitfulness.

Psalm 1:1-6 KJV
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of The Lord; and in His law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For The Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Did you spot the answer?

God's people, spoken of in this Psalm, as in the story of The True Vine, Must Be Anchored!

Psalm 1:3 KJV
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

John 15:5 KJV
“...He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.

QUESTION:
What kind of tree, ever bore fruit, that was in one end of town, one day, and then in another end of town the next day, depending upon which way the wind blew?

ANSWER:
None!

That is not a tree, a planting of The Lord, that is something called Sage Brush, a bush blown by the wind, and good for nothing.

Are there individuals like this in the church, running off to one meeting after another, while doing nothing to be faithful, or to build their own church, yes!

James 1:6,7 KJV
6 "...he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of The Lord.

Jesus said, we “must,” abide in The Vine!
God's people are “planted,” their roots go down deep for living water, and so their fruit gives life to all who are nourished by it.

We are Christian people, followers of The Lord Jesus Christ, when faithfulness, and commitment is found in our lives.

Dedicated Christians, you know where you will find them on Sunday morning, Bible School, Sunday morning worship, Sunday night, prayer service and Wednesday night Bible Study, they'll be in church!
Dedicated Christians, you know they will gladly volunteer to teach a Sunday School Class.
Dedicated Christians, you know they are happy and ready to witness of their faith, wherever they are.
Dedicated Christians, you know they elect Christian Politicians and educational leaders.
Dedicated Christians, you know they are tithers, and beyond this, they are those who bring “offerings of love” to keep the work of The Lord, Church and Missions, strong and flourishing.
Dedicated Christians, you know live a life of prayer, fasting and Bible reading.
Dedicated Christians, you know visit the aged, poor and sick, with comfort, food and prayer.
Dedicated Christians, you know them when you see them, they don't dress, and talk like the world, because they are “separate” from the world.
Dedicated Christians, you know that whatever talents they possess, they will be used “humbly,” for The Lord,” who gave them.
Dedicated Christians, you know they bring up their family in The Word, prayerfully censoring what their children read, watch and hear.
Dedicated Christians, lighten a room, for the joy of The Lord, is their strength.
Dedicated Christians live in the shadow of The Almighty, for they abide in The Vine.
Dedicated Christians, etc. etc. etc.

Dear Christian, did you see yourself here?
Pastor, no one lives like that today, we try some, that's all that matters, don't lay down some kind of guilt trip on us!”

Oh no, well Elijah felt rejected in his day. Hiding in a cave, tearfully thinking he alone had done his best, no one else had done what he had, and he was all alone.

Oh how wrong he was, and The Lord, took the time to tell him so!

I Kings 19:14,15,18 KJV
14 And he (Elijah) said, I have been very jealous for
The Lord God of Hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
15 And the Lord said unto him...
18 "...I have left Me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Thank God, for all the Dedicated Christian people in this world today, take heart, reward day draws near, the coming of our Lord draws near.

Not on this list of dedicated Christians, but you can be!
All it takes is a sincere prayer.

Oh, Lord, please help me for the strength, to be a shinning light for you, one
which never dims or goes out. A light that shines more and more, unto that perfect day.
Amen

Many today, gladly sing, pleading with the Lord, abide with me!

Abide With Me

Not a brief glance I beg, a passing word;
But as Thou dwell’st with Thy disciples, Lord,
Familiar, condescending, patient, free.
Come not to sojourn, but abide with me.

Words: Hen­ry Lyte, 1847
Music: Eventide, Wil­liam H. Monk, 1861

But, maybe we need a song, one that asks the question....
(Am I Abiding In The Vine)

Have I Done My Best For Jesus?

I wonder have I done my best for Jesus,
Who died upon the cruel tree?
To think of His great sacrifice at Calvary!
I know my Lord expects the best from me.

Refrain:
How many are the lost that I have lifted?
How many are the chained I’ve helped to free?
I wonder, have I done my best for Jesus,
When He has done so much for me?

The hours that I have wasted are so many
The hours I’ve spent for Christ so few;
Because of all my lack of love for Jesus,
I wonder if His heart is breaking too.

I wonder have I cared enough for others,
Or have I let them die alone?
I might have helped a wand’rer to The Savior,
The seed of precious Life I might have sown.

No longer will I stay within the valley
I’ll climb to mountain heights above;
The world is dying now for want of someone
To tell them of The Savior’s matchless love.

Words: Ensign Edwin Young Jan 3, 1895; July 22, 1980)
Music: Harry E. Storrs 1900; 2000)

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser and hit enter.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMadGvxsd8&list=PLW3OAswE5KZPw3REHNkrEh4frreC5IOvk

Prayer:

John 6:37,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.

Romans 12:1 NLT
And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all He has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind He will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship Him.